History The Colbois family has been growing vines for 4 generations

Yvonne and Edmond Colbois started at the beginning of the 20th century.
Josette and Paul Colbois from 1937 to 1988. Their small production was initially sold exclusively in bulk until they started selling by the bottle around 1968.

Michel worked with his parents until 1970 when he set up on his own with 2 hectares.
L’EARL Colbois Michel was created in 1988. Benjamin arrived at the vineyard in 2001 before becoming part of the business in 2009.

Since 1970, the operation has increased year upon year and now covers 20 hectares.